Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

OMG so funny

I've never cried laughing from a flash animation until now, that girl in awesome may cry flailing her arms around was fucking hilarious.

What is Love? What is Love?

INCREDIBIBLE

That was the most entertaining thing I've seen on here in a while. It deserves to be in the top 50, congratulations. I'm still finding the rest of the click things, but on the way I found that secret drawer when the girl is throwing stuff at him, though its not one of the things that unlocks the secret clip, its great that you put so much hidden stuff in here. GREAT!

Where's My Homework? Where's My Homework?

Great

I loved it! Even though you said the graphics were bad, that's what I loved about it, it wouldn't be the same with amazing graphics. Great style, the animation was pretty smooth. That was an AWESOME song too! Hey i see in the credits you said Mr. Fitz, that doesn't happen to be Mr. Fitzpatrick does it?

GunBooster responds:

Mr. FitzGERALD, sorry. Also, the song comes from a little anime called "FLCL", or "Fooly Cooly". Go watch it sometime, since it's the GREATEST SHOW EVER. And it's only six episodes long! Thanks!

NG: People Are Strange NG: People Are Strange

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YA Pope you rule! I'm surprised you actually chose my picture to be in there because it wasnt nearly as good as most peoples. Great song, great.....everything.

Popeofdope responds:

I'm glad you liked it, ya, ur's just made the cut ; )

I'm Submitting a Movie I'm Submitting a Movie

awesome movie

Perfect. I voted 5. STRAWBERRYCLOCK RULES.

the YuYu the YuYu

stunning

wow that is the best flash ive ever seen on this site, and youre my favourite flash artist. it looks so professional. you should get your own animated show on t.v. or something. i bet it took long to make.

Runescape Skills: Parody Runescape Skills: Parody

good job

that was pretty good. i never did understand why you needed so much skill to put 2 things in a vial.i used to play runescape so its funny watching these type of movies.my character is Damian6060(lvl89).im proud of my 82 fishing and 81 cooking:).

Final Fantasy Jeopardy Final Fantasy Jeopardy

great

hahaha that was brilliant even though i still have to get a hold of final fantas 6. really nice job.

Samuraikyo responds:

Thanks for the review. I hope you look forward to the 5th one i'm making cause it will be out really really soon. And yes go play FF6 its a wonderful game =D